2006-10-14

My first Perfect x9 Combo

I am very happy today that I got my first Perfect x9 Combo. Now my next objective is to go x10 or more. Slowly practicing my Perfects, 8k (ie 8keys), and Chance mode.

I also made a lot of Den today because of consecutive Perfects and wins with the NPC Challenge. Now I don't want to leave AuditionSEA but sadly the time is nearing for me to move to AuditionPH.

Anyway, here's the screenshot.

(Note: I posted 2 screenshots, 1 from C|Net's WebShots and the other one from Yahoo!'s Flickr. I am testing out which is better in terms of picture uploading and user interface.)

(Webshots)
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by Laibcoms

(Flickr)
Audition Online Dance Battle - NPC challenge

Comments:

Aj Velarde said...

So,GM-Xue, any plans on GM-ing pAU?

Laibeus Lord said...

That depends on e-Games Philippines if they want veteran GM/CM in their ranks ;)

*hint*

blog comments powered by Disqus


.::Welcome

Welcome to Dancing to Audition



.::Credits

akiyu:Designer
AuditionSEA:Image
[X] ; [X] ; [X] ; [X] ; [X]:Brushes
Notepad and Adobe Photoshop CS2:Programs
Blogskins ; Imageshack ; Photobucket ; Blogger:Hosts


Copyright (C) 2006, 2007.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.

All other materials not belonging to this site is Trademark and/or Copyrighted to their respective owners.